Autor Tema: NY, Label, record, songs, etc.(updated)  (Leído 1006 veces)

Desconectado sniv

• Goodbye Lullaby
    • Ver Perfil
    • http://www.myspace.com/snivelling
NY, Label, record, songs, etc.(updated)
« en: 18 de Marzo de 2006, 09:37:25 pm »
Saturday, March 18, 2006

It's been a fucking disaster(in a good way) of a month. I had spent the last two weeks finishing up the last touches on all of the new music to get it all ready to play for the label. I flew with jeremy back to baltimore to decompres for a few days but ended up spending the entire time making demos. It was fun though, we ate well, slept a lot, and had a shitload of fun. On monday I went to NY and got to goto the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremonies. blondie was fucking awesome, metallica was loud, skynrd would not stop playing freebird(in a bad way) and the miles davis tribute was cool as shit. Evlis costello even got up at the end and played a new Orleans thing. The only thing bad about the night was that I was stuck in a tux the whole time(over 6 hours), the night further validated in many ways why I do not belong in a suit ever. The next morning we played my A&R guy all of the new songs and he's stoked. We're going to put the little final tweaks on them here and there this week and then we'll record them!! I played him a total of 10 new songs. I'll list the tent titles below so you can have something to chew on for a little while. Needless to say the meeting was fucking awesome and I couldn't be more excited right now. Lets get this fucking record done already. Also I was at WB today and a good friend of mine in the video department played me a shitload of edited clips we've got to put on on myspace (like in the next week or so, ...................) the stuff turned out great and there is literally hundreds of tapes of great footage of the last year and making of the entire record so starting now we'll be putting up tons of really great clips as much as possible.
Why isn't hate me at 1500 yet? still, the support has been amazing!!
Evan

some of you were nice enough to remind me that I forgot to put the songs here. so, here are some titles of the new songs

"I Love To Hate You"
"It's More Fun On Top"
"Baltimore Days"
"The Luckiest One In The World(annie's song)"
"The Things I Never Got To Tell You"
"Friends With Benefits"
"Everybody Hurts"
"Evan Way"
"The Lows"
"Searching For Myself"
"After We Die"
"When Will I learn"

I have no idea which songs will be on the final record, or also which songs of the original record will be there. Right now its looking like half and half
screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Clickea aqui para abrir la imagen en otra ventana';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/7194/001hg0.jpg');}"  />

Desconectado Keid

• awesome!
  • Miembro de Honor
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #1 en: 18 de Marzo de 2006, 11:59:47 pm »
Ke mono^^